Long-term cooperation with shipping agencies around the world has enabled us to offer you a container transport service from any port in the world.
We are proud to point out the cooperation with all major ports in Southeast Europe - ports of Constanta, Ploce, Koper, Rijeka, Bar, Thessaloniki, Hamburg and Belgrade, as well as ports in remote destinations such as China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, India and Australia .
Our developed network of partners guarantees that we will create the most favorable offer for you, whether you need the organization of container shipping or combined transport of goods. Container transport, depending on your needs, we organize according to the principle:
• transport of full container loads (FCL);
• groupage container transport (LCL).
We recommend collective transport of goods to clients who need container transport of small quantities of goods from distant destinations, because it significantly lowers the price of transport, and thus the final price of their goods. Also, if you choose a groupage container transport, there is no minimum of goods that can be transported.
We can organize container transport in the form of a door-to-door service.
Our company will pick up your goods at the agreed address and organize rail or road and air transport to the agreed port.
Our team or our associates will organize the boarding of the goods, as well as their unloading at the destination from where they will deliver it to the address of the recipient.
Container transport service of DAMFIS-ŠPED d.o.o. Tuzla organizes for all types of goods - conventional goods, bulk cargo, special cargo such as oversized cargo, as well as for dangerous goods.
In the shortest possible time, we also perform all services that accompany container transport for our clients:
• providing all types of containers;
• packaging and preparation of goods for transport conditions;
• transport to the port of embarkation and transport from the port of unloading to the desired destination;
• loading / unloading of goods;
• preparation of necessary permits and documentation;
• performing customs procedures and all freight forwarding operations;
• tracking shipments during transport;
• informing the client about the goods during transport and the time of maturity of the goods.